Wowzers, I’ve been so busy! Lots of things to update:
1. I got a new job! Hooray! It’s about time I got a job on my own merit (ignoringthefactthatmyfriendsworkthereandinformedmeofthejob). But I had to be interviewed and I got the job so I feel like it was my own merit. So for the past week I’ve been training every day from 8:45am to 4:30pm. I haven’t gotten up at 7am since high school so it’s been a bit tiring. I’ve got one more week of training to go and then I am an official Ticketmaster call centre opperator - yayyy. I have a feeling this is going to be a job filled with stories to tell…
2. I really need to get my hair done.
3. I’ve been going to the movies more often because I’ve finally found some friends to go with! Pleased. We’re going to see Enter The Void (hopefully) on Monday night, it always seems to be sold out, so fingers crossed. But otherwise this week I saw Tangled and Winter’s Bone. Both of which were alright. And for amusement here is a lovely set of photos that my movie buddies and I took on Monday night:
I love Asian photobooths. :]
4. I’m going to play Dungeons And Dragons this week because I’m super cool.
5. Did I mention I needed to get my hair done?
6. I’ve been getting a lot of complements about my style recently, which I always really appreciate. A customer at the video store came in and told me that his daughter said I always “look really cool” so I was like YAY I WIN. Then my friend told me that people at the office (my new job) have been making nice comments about me so I was like YAY DOUBLE WIN. :]]]
7. My brother and I just had a Simpsons marathon of our ten favourite episodes. It was awesome.
And now I’m off to watch Bunny Lake Is Missing. Laurence Olivierrrr <3